An exclusive 12 Pavilion boutique hotel, which has set a new benchmark in standards of luxury, privacy and exceptional service, sits amidst a large coconut grove with incredible views of the Indian Ocean.
The moment you enter this delightful bit of earthly paradise, you are transported to a wonderful world of blissful tranquillity, serenity and beauty…
Serene Pavilions, No. 20, Upali Mawatha, Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
On the west coast of Sri Lanka, between the towns of Wadduwa and Panadura
- 45 minutes from the heart of Central Colombo-ideal for shopping in its stylish boutiques
- 31 kms from Colombo Katunayake airport
- 72 kms to the historic city of Galle – with its Dutch Fort and International Cricket Ground
- 140 kms to the famous inland city of Kandy – renowned for its Temple of The Tooth
- 72 kms to Ratnapura the city of gems famous for Sri Lankan cornflower blue sapphires
The 12 luxurious Pavilions, which boast subtle and refined décor, are a spacious 2500 sq ft in size. These Pavilions offer the best in exquisite elegance and they are the largest Pavilions to be found in any truly boutique luxury hotel in Sri Lanka.
Serene Pavilions offers:
8 one–bedroom Ocean Pavilions
- all 2-storied , and with their expansive balconies overlooking a personal plunge pool, are the perfect place to spend time lazing over a long breakfast whilst watching the waves break on the shore
1 one-bedroom Garden Pavilion
- this exclusive Pavilion is set within lush and abundant tropical foliage on ground level, and with its own plunge pool it too offers both
all the luxuries of modern living amidst the most perfect of surroundings
3 two–bedroom Garden Pavilions
- nestled within the beautifully landscaped gardens these are also on ground level and offer total luxury , seclusion and privacy with all the comforts required for outdoor tropical living by the private pool or around the deck area
All Pavilions Feature :
Amritha Bar and "The Pavilions Restaurant"
- Private plunge pool with a large deck area for outdoor living
- Traditional Balinese-style Bale offering a sun-shaded area ideal for outdoor dining
- An elegant and spacious living and dining area
- A 24 hour personal Butler
- Butler’s pantry and kitchenette
- An opulent bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower and WC
- A king size 4 poster bed with a pillow menu
- A dressing room with vast wardrobe space
- WiFi access
- A cushion-clustered daybed
- Flat screen television
- IPod / DVD /CD Player
- Electronic Safe
- Telephones in every room with IDD connection
- Air Conditioning
- Hairdryer and multiple adaptor
- Private Bar with a carefully chosen selection of local and internationally branded drinks
- Carp and lotus- filled entrance ponds
The centrepiece of Serene Pavilions is undoubtedly the stunning Amritha Bar and just above, The Pavilions Restaurant. Their beach-facing location offers not only uninterrupted sea views and unmatched sunsets, but also provides a mouth-watering array of gastronomic delights.
The Amritha Bar
will soothe your senses with its tranquil surroundings and its rich textures and earthy colours. Relax in the easy chairs with an aperitif and be mesmerized by the sun as it slips down to meet the horizon or choose to view the sun set from the large garden-side deck terrace.
The Pavilions Restaurant
with its refined ambience will tantalize you with its specially created A La Carte menu. Delight in the culinary expertise of our internationally experienced gourmet Chef and enjoy the imaginative flavours of Asian, Western and International cuisine presented with flair and imagination. Dine under the twinkling stars on the spacious balcony and be enchanted by the sound of the waves running up to the shore, or enjoy your perfectly prepared meal inside, in the elegant and gracious dining room where every attention to detail will guarantee a truly memorable dining experience.
Our Executive Chef will also provide you with the perfect meal of your choice in a quiet and private setting, be it Fine Dining in the luxury of your own Pavilion, a sizzling barbeque on the beach, or discreetly by the pool with only the palm trees looking on. For that very special occasion which gives reason to celebrate, be it an Anniversary, Birthday or Honeymoon let Serene Pavilions honour your deepest desire to make your dream come true. Serene Pavilions also has a variety of locations perfect for small and intimate events.
Large Swimming Pool
The magnificent central swimming pool, with its 4 submerged Jacuzzi beds and stunning aquamarine colours, is bordered by walkways which thread through the imaginatively designed gardens. The beautiful lawns and swaying palm trees are the perfect backdrop to a refreshing dip in the gorgeous pool.
Dhaarana Reading Room
To slip into an even slower pace Serene Pavilions offers ultimate peace and serenity in its Dhaarana Reading Room. Overlooking the central swimming pool and gardens this is the perfect spot to browse through the book selection, play a game of cards, enjoy a boardgame or just take time away from the outside world with a cappuccino.
The impressive Clubhouse, with its large lotus ponds, accommodates the Reception area alongside the Boutique, and the modern and well-equipped Asana Gym.
Divine indulgence awaits you in the intimacy of the Serenity Spa where total bliss and an all-over sense of well-being will leave you feeling refreshed and uplifted. Experienced Balinese therapists will take you on this journey to inner harmony and outer rejuvenation.
The clay Tennis Court is located in a tranquil corner of the beautiful gardens.
Beat the lethargy with a session in the air-conditioned Asana Gym. With its multitude of modern Cybex equipment, including treadmill and multi-trainer ,you can feel the burn after the perfect workout, before cooling down with a cold towel and chilled water.
Serene Pavilions, conveniently situated only 45 minutes away from the city of Colombo, offers easy access to upmarket and exclusive boutiques for those want to indulge in retail therapy. Books, clothes and home artefacts with a Sri Lankan twist are the best buys.
With Colombo's world famous Royal Golf Course just an hour away from Serene Pavilions, the chance to play this superb 18-hole course should not be missed. Green fees and golf-club hire can be arranged through the Hotel.
Sri Lanka's national sport encourages cricket lovers to gather from all over the world and witness international teams play their best at the countries Test Match grounds. Serene Pavilions can arrange for tickets and transport to these unmissable events.
Tailor made sight-seeing private tours can be arranged to visit the best of Sri Lanka's world renowned historical and cultural sites, such as Kandy, Galle, Ratnapura and even to the famous elephant orphanage at Pinnewala. The National Museum, the famous silk market at Pettah, and the majestic Galle Face Green are just a few of Colombo's highlights.
Serene Pavilions Service
Serene Pavilions' overwhelming commitment, with its dedicated team of professionals, is to offer our guests a new definition of sophisticated luxury, service and exceptional facilities, all of which to be delivered in a personalized, discreet and caring manner, which cannot be found elsewhere in Sri Lanka.